Our Current Wishlist:
Every little way you give encourages us. Check out ways you can help in each area below. For questions or more information about donating, please contact us at 612-522-4485 ext. 10.
Education & Creative Arts
- Dry erase markers and white board cleaner
- Electric pencil sharpener
- Pencils and pens
- Two- pocket folders – all colors
- Printer paper- white and all colors
- Construction paper
- Learning games – reading, writing, math, science
- Teaching aids – educational posters, organizing tools, etc.
- Incentive prizes- small games, toys, gift certificates, etc.
- Be a guest in our classroom(s) – teach a concept or skill
- Bring a group to Fun Friday – lead a creative art or science project
- Provide training for our teachers to utilize our new $65,000 technology upgrades
Sports & Recreation
- First Aid kits
- Bikes and bike locks
- Rhino Skin dodgeballs, rubber playground balls
- Basketballs, baseballs and T-balls
- Ball storage rack on rollers
- Large duffle bags
- Jump Ropes
- Sponsor a sports team
- Provide resources for season-end celebration – awards, banquet food, decor, etc.
- Year-end carnival supplies – games, face paint, prizes, etc.
Building and Kitchen
- Large Frying Pans
- Crock Pots
- Sponges, Dish Soap, Dish Towels
- Paper Plates, Cups, Napkins
- Kitchen Remodel – new countertops, cupboards, microwave, dishwasher, etc.
- (2) 15 passenger vans for transporting students